Friday, May 23, 2008

Strong workout today

I had a strong UBWO today before the long holiday weekend. I'm not sure if I'll get in my next UBWO on Monday or move it to Tuesday. In any event, I'll be performing two workouts this weekend to stay on track.

I'm also going to focus on eating well and not going overboard. We aren't having any guests, so there is no excuse to eat poorly. Besides, I had my fun on holiday.

Next week, I'll be sketching out my Crossfit schedule, leaving two days a week for lifting. I dont know if I want to take the three on one off approach. I like the BFL six on one off better. It works much better with my week. If I go three on one off, I will at times end up with lifting days over the weekends. I don't generally have the equipment to do it on the weekends, and going to the gym is not a great option. I need to work out something that will not have me over training, but will still allow me to work the Crossfit workouts with lifting days mixed in.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I havent been following the Crossfit 3 on 1 off either for the same reason life etc gets in the way on the weekend.

i go to the gym Mon- Friday and then i run the stairs near us on one day of the weekend.

You will be fine, i have had great success since moving to Crossfit !

Enjoy your long weekend!

Brian said...

Any scheduling luck with working CrossFit in?

My Memorial Day weekend was fun, but not good on the diet. Hope yours went better.