Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I toyed with the idea of doing the Crossfit WOD today

but I opted for a very good 5k run instead. The WOD today was:

Five rounds for time of:
400 meter Run
50 Squats
30 Back extensions

Sisnce I have legs/abs tomorrow, I thought it would be overkill to do this one today. Herein lies my struggle with trying to blend Crossfit with my BFL style workouts. I actually did yesterday's WOD for my shoulder workout yesterday. It was like this:

Shoulder press 1-1-1-1-1 reps
Push press 3-3-3-3-3 reps
Push Jerk 5-5-5-5-5 reps

Sometimes it works out fine, and others, like today, the workouts end up conflicting with each other. I've been doing some practice on teh Olympic lifts. I need step that up so I can try to move 90% over to Crossfit.

I cleaned up my act on food over the past two days. Obviously, cardio was on point today. I'm going to assemble a plan for my squats that resembles my bench press plan to keep me on target.

1 comment:

WpgGirl said...

Happy to hear you cleaned up your act on the food. Your body will thank you!

As far as the workouts...I haven't a HOT CLUE as to what you're doing :)

But whatever you're doing....keep at it! :)