Thursday, February 7, 2008

Progress

I had a combination workout at lunchtime today. I did my normal leg workout, and then decided to do my cardio workout for the day. I decided to go with a Crossfit workout called Michael. It goes like this:

Three rounds for time:
Run 800m
50 Back extensions
50 Situps

I completed it in 24:44, which beat my last time of 25:51 by over a minute. I lose at least a couple of minutes in transition, because the treadmills are a bit away from where I do the other two exercises. Good workout.

My knees have been a bit sore of late. That Saturday Crossfit from a couple of weeks ago has taken it's toll a bit. First, the knees felt very tight for a few days. Now they feel a bit sore when I go into a deep crouch. Crossfit is very leg intensive. I really should scale it for a while to let my joints catch up.

No comments: