Friday, February 15, 2008

Okay...I'm ready

After missing workouts the past three days, I got back into the gym for my UBWO today. That cold never kicked in, so that's good. My eating was not great the past few days. I actually ate too little, and a bit too much of stuff I shouldn't have. No big surprise that I felt a bit weak in the workout today. I wonder if part of it is that my body just didn't do anything for three days. Could be. Anyway, I ended up having a pretty good workout. My body woke up once I got started, and I got a good pump going.

I'll be running tomorrow. Running and abs. I'm ready to pick up where I left off.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Good to see you back at it.

Im getting there !!!! haha

Anonymous said...

Not sure where you live, but there is something going around for sure! My weather sucks and everyone I know is sick!
Glad you didn't get it!