Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cardio day

It was hot as hell in the gym today, but I pushed myself to an even faster run than I did last week. I'm probably going to do some sprints over the weekend, weather permitting. They will help me increase speed on my HIIT runs too.

At some point, I'm going to have to take a week off. I often feel like I got hit on the shoulder with a hammer right where the collar bone and shoulder meet, and I've been feeling a tightness in my left groin/lower abs when I start running. It loosens up a bit after warmup, but my body may be trying to tell me something. I need to plan a bit of downtime in the somewhat near future. Maybe. I'll see.

1 comment:

WpgGirl said...

Even Bill Phillips says to take a week off between Challenges. How long have you gone without a break? Resting is good for the body & for the soul :)