Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Im sick of writing the same things

and then doing something else.

My eating has been lousy. Yes...it could be worse, but that isn't any consolation. I'm eating the wrong foods too often, too much too often, not frequently enough too often. The weekends are the biggest culprit, but I'm getting some slippage during the week too.

I've got to get back on track immediately. There is no good reason for this little party I've been having. To make it worse, I missed yesterday's workout. I don't like missing workout to begin with, but missing one and eating like crap just adds insult to injury.

My goals right now?

1. By the end of next week, I want to finish reading Starting Strength and develop a workout program that will have specific strength goals. The program will encompass CF style met-con workouts in addition to running. Workout hard every time out.

2. Get my eating back to a clean BFL style eating plan.


3. Within a month, finish reading The Zone and plan a new meal plan that skews a bit towards a paleo lifestyle. Implement the plan, making sure to cook enouogh food for my family to eat as well.

I'll be back later.

No comments: