Monday, June 30, 2008

One step up and two steps back

Having been away for a few days, there was a danger that I was going to be missing workouts. Fortunately, I got them all in and worked them pretty good too. I was back in the gym today, and had a very strong UBWO, even though I was lacking in motivation today.

I made some progress getting through Starting Strength. It is a technical read, so it does take some time. I want to finish the instruction postion of the book before moving on to programming. Once I start, I'll be (hopefully) moving weight up rapidly, and I want my form to be impeccable.

Once again, my eating was all over the map. I seemed to start evey day not eating anything for hours, then having a decent meal, and then the roof caved in. I ended each day looking at the effects of the past month and a half around my waist, and then start the same thing the next day. I'm really sick of it.

I have allowed situation and poor planning to derail me, and I've been making excuses for myself. It needs to stop. Now.

No comments: