Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Yesterday was the first time

since last weeks LBWO that I wasn't still suffering from lower body muscle pain. Those weighted walking lunger are murder. I briefly toyed with not doing them today, but quickly came to me senses. I did them with squats and some calve raises. I'll add some deadlifts again next week. Good workout.

At the end, I decided to do a Tabata workout using only burpees. Burpees really are a killer. My lungs were burning with lactic acid by the time I was finished. I don't often get that anymore. Running doesn't do it to me...or at least not very much. Tabata burpees seem to bring it out very nicely, thank you. I lost count of my reps, but since I'm writing, I clearly did a few less than what would have killed me....but not by a lot.

My food has been back under control today. I forced myself to make a good luncg choice that I didn't want to make. I'd really like to get back to that being an easy choice instead of a hard one.

No comments: