Thursday, June 5, 2008

Watch that form!

My back is okay today, feeling just the slightest bit tender. I'm lucky. I think I had some form problems on deadlifts yesterday. The funny thing is, I was trying so hard to make sure that I didn't start changing the angle of my back until I had completed my hip extension on the lift that I held the back angle too long, into the quad extension. Finally, at the end of the movement, I changed back angle. It was too late at that point, and it strained my back a bit.

I should have known I was screwing it up, because they just didn't feel right. Anyway, I'll have to watch that next time I do deadlifts.

I'm juggling my schedule just a bit for the next few days. I'll do my UBWO today, and cardio tomorrow. I'll do cardio on Monday and UBWO agin on Tuesday. It will work better with the rest of my schedule.

1 comment:

WpgGirl said...

glad your back is better.