Monday, June 2, 2008

Two posts in one

I did some sprints over the weekend. I really do need to do them more often. When you jog all the time, you almost "forget" how to sprint all out. The body just isn't accustomed to doing it anymore. As kids, we spend our days running all over the place playing games. Now, I need to train myself to do that again. At least once per week, I'm doing some sprints.

I had a very good UBWO today. I went a bit heavier than last week, and feel good. I want to make progress, not stagnate.

Food....starved for most of Saturday, pigged out on Sunday. Not good. Today is better.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I struggle on the weekend too.

I need to have a go at sprint training, its so true kids are doing it all the time and we forget. Ill wait till after Wednesday though as the coach in Okotoks said she wanted to do some track work with us.

WpgGirl said...

Aren't weekends for eating? ha ha!

If we could run around like some kids do - we'd have no weight issues ever. We'd just look pretty silly :)