Monday, April 28, 2008

Catching up

I ran over the weekend for the first time in a week and a half, and it felt like it. I had a very tough time, but I pushed through my HIIT run and was glad that I did.

Today, I did an UBWO. I added the CF WOD to my shoulder workout. Well, I kinda did. The WOD was:

Thruster 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps

Instead, my mind read that as push presses. Not the worst thing in the world. I did end up having a really good UBWO today. I was feeling lazy before I went, and I feel great now. I knew it was going to be one of those kinds of days.

My nutrition was horrible over the weekend, featuring too much of the wrong foods, and too little of the right ones. I need to focus a bit more on my eating.

1 comment:

WpgGirl said...

Remember Nutrition is the Gas for our "flame"... :)

It's hard for me to get out of that "weekend is for eating" pattern that we've come accustomed to. I bet your horrible eating isn't as bad as mine! ha ha

I'm back on the Nutrition wagon and feeling alot better....why do we eat crappy anyways???? It feels so much better when we eat well.

you rock Bob!