Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm loving my sore legs

and don't forget that whole posterior chain too. Holy crap. It feels good! I actually took aspirin before bed last night, which I virtually never do.

Today's workout was a strength routine consisting of front squats, overhead presses, and deadlifts.

My legs were sore as hell from the last two days, but I dutifully showed up and pounded out this workout. I probably could have gone heavier than I did, but I'm not going to worry about it. I'll be adding weight every week, so I'll never get too comfortable that I'm going light.

I don't know what i'm going to do tomorrow. Maybe a run. We'll see.

2 comments:

Diarist said...

Overhead squats eh? Man those things are killers, some creep will probably make an 'overhead squat machine!

Katie said...

Sore legs? Nice work! BTW... I'm loving the stupid machine pictures... and the people who are demoing on them... first class! :)