Friday, September 12, 2008

Very good strength workout today

Today I had squats, Bench press, Pullups, and dips. Whatever issues I had on Monday with the squats were gone. I felt good, my form was in good shape, hip drive was excellent. The rest of the workout went very well. My legs feel really good today too. I wish I could say the same thing about my foot.

I need to start cooking a bit more regularly. I feel like my food choices have been the lesser of evils, rather than good choices. The damned tortilla chips I ate last night didn't help either.

4 comments:

Diarist said...

I think we should challenge each other.

We post what we've eaten every day for a week. And we're honest.

Sound good to you?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great workout. Do you ever use any supplements or energy shots to boost your energy and give you more endurance. I ask because I work for Stacker 2 and we’ve got some great new flavored Energy Shots. Our Stacker 2 and 3 supplements are always available. Stacker 2 helps me have a more energized workout and I'm sure others would love to experience them too. The Appuloss Diet may help you lose weight by curbing your appetite and boosting your energy. Oh just a reminder: if you’re under 18, nursing or pregnant you should not use this product. Come see for your self, www.Stacker2.com

Laura K
laurak6hrpwr@gmail.com

Katie said...

Steve, perhaps that is a good idea... the pirate and I are trying to keep each other in check on the zone... if I sneak something that isn't Zone friendly I dread owning up to him... guilt is a powerful motivating factor...

Justa, don't you just love days where you feel good? Nice work!

Katie said...

Justa, apparenly Laura hasn't read your previous blogs... ;)