Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Legs are wiped out

I started todays workout with some overhead squats. I really struggle with these. I've really worked on my form with back squats and deadlifts. Next I need to work overhead squats and front squats. I just seem to be off balance the entire time I do them, and even though I keep my back properly extended, they put a lot of strain on my back. I must be doing something wrong with my form. I do have a lot of my height from my waist up, so maybe that's part of it.

Anyway, after those I did back squats, deadlifts, and weighted walking lunges. My legs are shot, and I'm happy.

1 comment:

Diarist said...

I know what you mean about balance, but its hard to balance with a heavy weight above your head!

I used the snatch manover on the first part of the OHS and just pushed up off the floor.

Damned hard stuff..hence the vomiting!