Monday, July 7, 2008

Ouch

I've been having a fair amount pain in the tops of my forearms and biceps lately. I'm thinking much more about adjusting my upper body work to spread workouts a bit farther apart. As much as I hate to admit it, it does take me longer to recover than it would if I was twenty. As i recently wrote, it may be time to work upper body on a M-F-W schedule each two week period. That gives me a bit more time to recuperate.

I had a good upper body workout today otherwise. I need to eat more frequently. That hurts me as much as eating the wrong things!

1 comment:

Diarist said...

Its a struggle with me as regards meal times.

I work in a hospital and also in patients homes so I have to pack food in a bag, and its not always that good especially if its left in the sun.

I tried meal replacements but they taste like chalk..mmmm