Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'll be doubling up my workout today

I'll combine some light weight training with some running. I'm still pissed that I missed yesterday's workout. I feel like I'm rapidly shrinking with these light workouts. I know I need to let my body recover, but it is frustrating as all hell.

This is part of a paragraph listed on this blog:

Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat.

Simple, really. I eat too much. Most of the time, I eat the right foods. But I eat too much. It's time to focus.

I'm going to start experimenting with intermittent fasting. I think once or twice per week, I'll go a twenty four hour period without eating. Yes, I'll drink water, but nothing else. I've been reading a lot about it as part of the primal blueprint. I think I'd like to give it a try. Today is the first day I'm doing it. Forgive me if I'm a grouchy bastard later on.

No comments: