Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pop quiz

As I was doing a light leg workout today, I started wondering. Is it better to do a light workout for a couple of weeks, or is it better to do nothing at all? Okay....still be active, but nothing with weights or intense running? What do you think?

I did four sets of squats, three sets of deadlifts, and three sets of step ups onto a bench followed by walking lunges.

I need to plan my nutrition better. I'm not talking about vacation damage. I'm talking about everyday nutrition. I think I'm eating too much, and carrying unnecessary weight. I need to tinker a bit and get it right. Hmmm. Seems I've written these words before.

This seems to be a week for action. Action is past due. With interest. There are many action words, but only one that really matters.

1 comment:

Diarist said...

Depends what you mean by light workouts!

Low weights and reps till exhaustion?

My guess is that you are a beast in the gym and light is better than nothing.

I'm with you on the nutrition thing too, I'd love to hire a cook!