Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Yet another Tuesday post

Right now, this IF thing is a piece of cake. After getting over a brief rough spot this morning, I'm finding this relatively easy. I've done this a few times before in the past...just because....but it was never a planned thing and I didn't really even think about the concept of what I was doing or why.

There's a Seinfeld episode where Kramer is driving Jerry's car, and he wants to see how far he can go without putting gas in the car. I'm feeling like that right now. Can I push it another 24 hours? Okay...I'm not talking hunger strike or anything, and I don't want to have my body start eating into hard won muscle tissue, but I am curious. It will be interesting to see what I feel like this evening. I'm reasonably sure I will eat tonight, but maybe sometime in the future, I'll push the limits a bit more.

1 comment:

Diarist said...

I used to work with anorexic girls, they could fast!

But they added loads of self-loathing on top too.

Treat it as an experiment, then move on...quickly!