Friday, August 15, 2008

Today's plan

After having not worked out today, I'm planning on doing ring pushups and dips, some overhead cleans and presses with a KB, some ring pullups and some Turkish getups. I'll wrap it up with a set of Tabata burpees. I haven't done them in a while.

I'm fasting again today. I'll see how that goes again.

This weekend, I want to develop the program I'll be starting next week. I'll be following a combination strength/metcon schedule that was laid out in one of the CF journals.

I'm thinking of contacting a local CF affiliate near my weekend house to see if they can work with me on some of the Olympic lifts. It's hard to self assess in front of a mirror.

That's all for now. I'll probably poke back in a bit later.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Justa, I think it's would be good for you to get into an affiliate at least a few times to have them help out with some form tips. I know if I were doing all my stuff on my own, it'd be hard to judge where I am form wise. I think it's great to work with someone so that they can give you those cues, and you learn, oh, if it feels like this, I should do this and also so you can learn what it feels like when it's dead on. It's honestly the best way to prevent injuries so I would encourage you to do a few drop ins.